Friday, December 9, 2011

I Cant Wait

I can't wait for next semester when I can finally start writing and learning to improve my writing. I can't wait to learn about world religions and go in depth into the human pysche. I can't wait to explore mammal osteology and use highlighters in a 'productive' manner. I can't wait to learn French and be able to use swear words in more then two languages.

I can't wait for next semester and the frustration of unreasonable proffesors. I can't wait for the stress of 20 page essays and the all nighters that come with them. I can't wait for the caffeine crashes and the irritability of not having enough cigarettes and the extreme lack of nutrition, or sustenance of any kind really.

I cant wait.

2 comments:

  1. YES PLEASEEE! Show me all the sweet UofC hang outs and sip lattes all day longgg

    ReplyDelete