Monday, December 5, 2011

Criminal



A video of myself singing Criminal by Fiona Apple using the built-in web camera on my laptop. The quality is terrible and thanks to my own life choices, breathing while singing isn't the easiest task anymore. Thank you cigarettes, thank you Helen for starting in the first place (sad face).

This isn't my first attempt at posting such videos, usually they are deleted after a day or two. BUT I'm not doing that any longer. Everyone must start somewhere right? I'm not looking to make it big, I'm looking to freely express myself in anyway I feel without feeling shame and constant insecurity. It's a slow start with a blog that only has one reader but perhaps someday health,life,&fire can reach a couple more and can quite possibly encourage other people to do the same. :)

1 comment: