Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Future References

So ... I sort of want to enter the industry of comics and animated entertainment. I recently discovered from a friend that I would be able to enter ACAD but not become fully enrolled as an ACAD student and could quite possibly take some sketching courses. The possible chance of improving my current techniques and add into that my current English degree, which is currently expanding my writing skills .... then.... dun duuuun duun da! COMIC BOOK ARTIST/WRITER

Live in my parents basment forevaaaa. :3

O man, how I honestly wish for this. I'm not looking to become a teacher, perhaps a novelist but having a BA of English on my resume isn't going to get me published ... but neither will any of the above. Why is it so difficult in North America to be financially successfull with an arts degree? I recall hearing from travelling friends that Europe has an amazing appreciation for the arts. So why are we lagging behind? I suppose the question of morals and financial situations plays a large part. I don't understand.

All this anime watching/ manga reading doesn't help either. O the life of an Otaku...

No comments:

Post a Comment